Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
Congratulations on this milestone event in the life of your child! On a day when every detail matters, The Primavera Regency makes bar and bat mitzvah planning as simple as the occasion is joyous. We offer unlimited possibilities for designing a uniquely personalized and unforgettable experience.
Mazel Tov! Let the Party Begin!
On a day when every detail matters, The Primavera Regency makes bar and bat mitzvah planning as simple as the occasion is joyous. This is truly a significant event with long lasting meaning for family, relatives and friends and we are delighted to be part of your celebration.
Offering a sophisticated setting, superb cuisine and expert staff, there is truly no more perfect venue for this most special of occasions. We look forward to fulfilling every expectation of you and your child.
From inspired hors d’oeuvres and tantalizing cocktails to an exquisitely plated five course dinner, your event unfolds with creatively inspired cuisine and personal attention.
Our meticulous preparation, flawless presentation and signature menus combine to create an event that your guests will be talking about for years to come. Our Chef’s consummate skill makes menu selection effortless and enjoyable. Every dish is prepared with the freshest ingredients and presented with the style and grace of fine art.
- Hosting only one event at a time, we honor your special occasion by devoting our entire facility exclusively to your affair
- Accommodating up to 250 guests, our distinctive cream and gold ballroom is elegant and warmly inviting
- Onsite event manager, to assure the flawless execution of your party
- Concept, design and execution of your event, to realize your vision and your theme
- Flexible event space, with a range of room size and styles
- Custom menu development, culinary options created expressly for your event
- Impressive backdrops for photographs, including manicured grounds and gazebo
- VIP handling, from preliminary arrangements to last-minute requests
- Vendor contact and coordination, from invitations and flowers to entertainment and more
- Client status reports, to ensure your approval of each step
- Complete audio-visual equipment, for remarkable lighting and sound
Customized pricing for all events with seasonal pricing flexibility and exceptional values in January, February, & March
“I came here for my daughter's friends' bat mitzavh. Every person I spoke with who has attended an affair here has raved about the food so I couldn't wait to try it myself. Once seated, we were served our first course which was a nice Greek style salad. Immediately after we were given a pasta course that I really enjoyed. It was Penne al la vodka w/ Prosciutto and peas. The pasta was perfectly cooked al dente and the sauce was really creamy. I was really surprised since I was expecting typical banquet fare. Next we were served our main entree and we had a choice of Chicken Piccata, Chicken Parm, Salmon, or Prime Rib. I chose the prime rib asked for med-rare. It was cooked perfectly, very juicy, and came with sautéed veggies and roasted potatoes. Everyone else at our table enjoyed their dishes too! During the dessert course we were served a delicious vanilla cake with custard filling and strawberries. By this time I was already feeling full... until a large tray of Italian pastries were put in the center of our table. Coffee and tea were served and the waiters came out with a tray of hot powdered zeppolis, I couldn't believe it! I told our waiter he would have to carry me out I was so full. The service was very good, and professional. Our food was cleared off immediately when we were finished. There was also a nice bar. The bartender made the girls Shirley Temples. The Primavera Regency would be a great place for a wedding, banquet, bar mitzvah, etc. you won't be disappointed!”